Brac, Brac, Brac, and um.. no fireworks
Being that I've been up since midnight and have positively nothing to do, I headed over to the local paper to see what's up.
Let's see here.. "Locals arrive at BRAC hearing", "Connecticut presents its case" (before the BRAC commissioners), "Connecticut pokes holes in case to close sub base", "'Sun fireworks cancelled" and more sub base stuff.
I read the little snippets of articles. First of all, what the frig is a "BRAC" anyway? "Boobs Really Are Cool"? or "Bratwurst, Rolls, and Chimichongas"? or how about "Blown Rocket Ass Cheese"? It remains a mystery. Brac brac braca brackity brac brac. Probably has something to do with the sub base thing. I dunno.
And yes, I purposely stay completely detached from all this sub base stuff. The government wants to shut it down and move it elsewhere, that's all I know from what I hear. Whether that will actually happen or not is anyone's guess. I don't read the paper, nor do I watch the news. I am blissfully uninformed.
"Wild Wednesday" fireworks have been cancelled at Mohegan Sun due to bad weather. It's true, fireworks that day would have sucked. I find it amusing that you can reschedule anything labeled as "wild". Think about that for a second. If you don't get it, think of it in the same vein as "Controlled spontaneity", then maybe you'll get it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago