I think I have a cold coming on. Ugh. Well I guess it's around that time because it's been just about a year since my last one and I usually get at least one major cold a year.
I encountered yet another Florida oddity. When I bought my Day-Quil and Ny-Quil (I bought both), I actually had to present identification because one of them contains something that requires you to prove who you are. Every time I have to do the ID thing I really detest it because there's yet another corporation who knows who I am.
And who is this loathesome company who requires you to present ID? CVS.
Hey CVS, I need Ny-Quil so I feel better. I'm not applying for a mortgage, you idiots. The only reason I didn't go elsewhere is because I was too tired and sick. Next time however, I'm not going anywhere near CVS.
A friend e-mailed and she said that all pharmacies are supposed to do this now for any medicine containing pseudoephedrine.
9 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)