I think I have a cold coming on. Ugh. Well I guess it's around that time because it's been just about a year since my last one and I usually get at least one major cold a year.
I encountered yet another Florida oddity. When I bought my Day-Quil and Ny-Quil (I bought both), I actually had to present identification because one of them contains something that requires you to prove who you are. Every time I have to do the ID thing I really detest it because there's yet another corporation who knows who I am.
And who is this loathesome company who requires you to present ID? CVS.
Hey CVS, I need Ny-Quil so I feel better. I'm not applying for a mortgage, you idiots. The only reason I didn't go elsewhere is because I was too tired and sick. Next time however, I'm not going anywhere near CVS.
A friend e-mailed and she said that all pharmacies are supposed to do this now for any medicine containing pseudoephedrine.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp