I think I have a cold coming on. Ugh. Well I guess it's around that time because it's been just about a year since my last one and I usually get at least one major cold a year.
I encountered yet another Florida oddity. When I bought my Day-Quil and Ny-Quil (I bought both), I actually had to present identification because one of them contains something that requires you to prove who you are. Every time I have to do the ID thing I really detest it because there's yet another corporation who knows who I am.
And who is this loathesome company who requires you to present ID? CVS.
Hey CVS, I need Ny-Quil so I feel better. I'm not applying for a mortgage, you idiots. The only reason I didn't go elsewhere is because I was too tired and sick. Next time however, I'm not going anywhere near CVS.
A friend e-mailed and she said that all pharmacies are supposed to do this now for any medicine containing pseudoephedrine.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar