bump be gone part 2
Well, it would appear that I'll have to keep the bump on my forehead around for a while longer. Reason? I just got word of what it will cost to remove it. Correction.. I just got informed as to the consultation cost.
Two hundred bucks.
For a consultation.
Um.. no. Don't think so.
This is a really easy, really simple procedure. And screw paying 200 bucks to have some guy tell me "Um, yeah. We can do that."
I will be researching other options. Or grow my hair long to cover it. Or wear a hat.
Or just say screw it, because only a itty bitty teeny tiny amount of the population actually notices it unless I POINT IT OUT.
No, I'm not angry. Frustrated, yes. Angry, no.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?