bump be gone part 2
Well, it would appear that I'll have to keep the bump on my forehead around for a while longer. Reason? I just got word of what it will cost to remove it. Correction.. I just got informed as to the consultation cost.
Two hundred bucks.
For a consultation.
Um.. no. Don't think so.
This is a really easy, really simple procedure. And screw paying 200 bucks to have some guy tell me "Um, yeah. We can do that."
I will be researching other options. Or grow my hair long to cover it. Or wear a hat.
Or just say screw it, because only a itty bitty teeny tiny amount of the population actually notices it unless I POINT IT OUT.
No, I'm not angry. Frustrated, yes. Angry, no.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar