bump be gone part 2
Well, it would appear that I'll have to keep the bump on my forehead around for a while longer. Reason? I just got word of what it will cost to remove it. Correction.. I just got informed as to the consultation cost.
Two hundred bucks.
For a consultation.
Um.. no. Don't think so.
This is a really easy, really simple procedure. And screw paying 200 bucks to have some guy tell me "Um, yeah. We can do that."
I will be researching other options. Or grow my hair long to cover it. Or wear a hat.
Or just say screw it, because only a itty bitty teeny tiny amount of the population actually notices it unless I POINT IT OUT.
No, I'm not angry. Frustrated, yes. Angry, no.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984