burnt on flash
It just hit me as I was starting to write this that it's less than a month until 2007 rolls around. This year feels like a big blur to me, and it isn't even over yet. 🙂
Flash geek stuff. Ignore this. Seriously.
I've been trying (repeat: trying) to finish a project whereas a random Flash video loads with clickable links within, then once finished "forwards" (i.e. goes to scene 2) once completed. Sounds simple, right? Wrong. This evidently takes an act of Congress just to get working and I'm getting extremely frustrated at Flash right now. It's late in the eve, I've been trying to get this stupid thing to work all day, it doesn't work, so I'll head up north to Pop's place and work on it there. The long drive will do me good.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two