burnt on flash
It just hit me as I was starting to write this that it's less than a month until 2007 rolls around. This year feels like a big blur to me, and it isn't even over yet. 🙂
Flash geek stuff. Ignore this. Seriously.
I've been trying (repeat: trying) to finish a project whereas a random Flash video loads with clickable links within, then once finished "forwards" (i.e. goes to scene 2) once completed. Sounds simple, right? Wrong. This evidently takes an act of Congress just to get working and I'm getting extremely frustrated at Flash right now. It's late in the eve, I've been trying to get this stupid thing to work all day, it doesn't work, so I'll head up north to Pop's place and work on it there. The long drive will do me good.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches