burnt on flash
It just hit me as I was starting to write this that it's less than a month until 2007 rolls around. This year feels like a big blur to me, and it isn't even over yet. 🙂
Flash geek stuff. Ignore this. Seriously.
I've been trying (repeat: trying) to finish a project whereas a random Flash video loads with clickable links within, then once finished "forwards" (i.e. goes to scene 2) once completed. Sounds simple, right? Wrong. This evidently takes an act of Congress just to get working and I'm getting extremely frustrated at Flash right now. It's late in the eve, I've been trying to get this stupid thing to work all day, it doesn't work, so I'll head up north to Pop's place and work on it there. The long drive will do me good.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see