but i don't listen to her 'cause my head is like a sieve
I'm fairly certain there will be more than a few people moving out of the apartment complex I'm living in relatively soon. I'll get to that in a moment.
When I first moved into my apartment, I was told in no uncertain terms that if you were so much as one day late with your rent, you would be billed an extra $200.00 late fee - so I always pay my rent five days before the first of the month (which is when it's always due).
Evidently I'm one of the few people who actually pays my rent on time. Last week a paper notice was stuck in my door that said something to the effect of Okay idiots.. we've let some of you be late with the rent, but now either pay up on time or be socked with the $200.00 late fee. The choice is yours. Don't be a moron. Pay your frickin' rent.
Obviously it didn't state it like that, but you get the idea.
Doesn't apply to me because I pay my rent on time. Actually I usually pay it early.
So... if I see some new tenants around these parts, I'll know exactly why. 🙂
Not that anyone cares but I changed the rank images on the forum. They now show a profile of yours truly. 🙂 I had some isometric box images before but those were kinda blah. The ones I have now I like much better.
Brent Simon stuff
Yesterday I received the Seven of Nine DVD containing all the recording sessions which I will use to perform some post production work. A few songs need just a lil' bit of tweaking here and there.
As far as when this will be released, I don't even know that yet. Jeff is handling that and when I have further information I will be sure to post it here.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing