but i don't listen to her 'cause my head is like a sieve
I'm fairly certain there will be more than a few people moving out of the apartment complex I'm living in relatively soon. I'll get to that in a moment.
When I first moved into my apartment, I was told in no uncertain terms that if you were so much as one day late with your rent, you would be billed an extra $200.00 late fee - so I always pay my rent five days before the first of the month (which is when it's always due).
Evidently I'm one of the few people who actually pays my rent on time. Last week a paper notice was stuck in my door that said something to the effect of Okay idiots.. we've let some of you be late with the rent, but now either pay up on time or be socked with the $200.00 late fee. The choice is yours. Don't be a moron. Pay your frickin' rent.
Obviously it didn't state it like that, but you get the idea.
Doesn't apply to me because I pay my rent on time. Actually I usually pay it early.
So... if I see some new tenants around these parts, I'll know exactly why. 🙂
Not that anyone cares but I changed the rank images on the forum. They now show a profile of yours truly. 🙂 I had some isometric box images before but those were kinda blah. The ones I have now I like much better.
Brent Simon stuff
Yesterday I received the Seven of Nine DVD containing all the recording sessions which I will use to perform some post production work. A few songs need just a lil' bit of tweaking here and there.
As far as when this will be released, I don't even know that yet. Jeff is handling that and when I have further information I will be sure to post it here.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?