but i don't listen to her 'cause my head is like a sieve
I'm fairly certain there will be more than a few people moving out of the apartment complex I'm living in relatively soon. I'll get to that in a moment.
When I first moved into my apartment, I was told in no uncertain terms that if you were so much as one day late with your rent, you would be billed an extra $200.00 late fee - so I always pay my rent five days before the first of the month (which is when it's always due).
Evidently I'm one of the few people who actually pays my rent on time. Last week a paper notice was stuck in my door that said something to the effect of Okay idiots.. we've let some of you be late with the rent, but now either pay up on time or be socked with the $200.00 late fee. The choice is yours. Don't be a moron. Pay your frickin' rent.
Obviously it didn't state it like that, but you get the idea.
Doesn't apply to me because I pay my rent on time. Actually I usually pay it early.
So... if I see some new tenants around these parts, I'll know exactly why. 🙂
Not that anyone cares but I changed the rank images on the forum. They now show a profile of yours truly. 🙂 I had some isometric box images before but those were kinda blah. The ones I have now I like much better.
Brent Simon stuff
Yesterday I received the Seven of Nine DVD containing all the recording sessions which I will use to perform some post production work. A few songs need just a lil' bit of tweaking here and there.
As far as when this will be released, I don't even know that yet. Jeff is handling that and when I have further information I will be sure to post it here.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see