but you were born to rub me first
I have a land-line phone only because my DSL connection requires it. The only calls I ever receive on that line are telemarketers and bill collectors looking for people THAT ARE NOT ME.
I do have a phone attached to the line with a built-in answering machine. I have it set to play a message then hang up.
This is what it plays (WAV file).
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing