but you were born to rub me first
I have a land-line phone only because my DSL connection requires it. The only calls I ever receive on that line are telemarketers and bill collectors looking for people THAT ARE NOT ME.
I do have a phone attached to the line with a built-in answering machine. I have it set to play a message then hang up.
This is what it plays (WAV file).
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?