but you were born to rub me first
I have a land-line phone only because my DSL connection requires it. The only calls I ever receive on that line are telemarketers and bill collectors looking for people THAT ARE NOT ME.
I do have a phone attached to the line with a built-in answering machine. I have it set to play a message then hang up.
This is what it plays (WAV file).
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone