can you hear me now?
A girl called me up today (hi Holly) and we chatted on the phone for a bit. Of course, being that I'm in Inverness today (as I am a lot lately), my Verizon signal sucks. My called dropped twice.
However, according to Verizon's coverage map, it's not supposed to...
See the whole area in yellow? The lighter yellow is digital coverage. The mid-hue yellow is "extended" digital coverage. The really dark yellow (lower right) is "extended" analog. The red star is where I am.
Note I put "WRONG" in there. This is why:
I only get 1 bar signal strength. Yep. Just one. This entire region is supposed to be digital'ed out with coverage all around - but it is barely adequate. The signal is weak, crappy and drops calls constantly when in Inverness (area code 34453).
Back in Tampa I get a full five bars easily anywhere around there. However, just shy of sixty miles north in Inverness, almost nuttin'.
Verizon, please throw up another tower in Inverness. It's desperately needed.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?