chaoslauncher is awesome
Sometimes I like playing the original Starcraft, but the problem is that the colors look like absolute crap on Windows 7 and there's basically nothing you can do to fix it.
However there's the super-awesome-cool thing called the Chaoslauncher. It allows Starcraft to be launch in windowed mode and has an "x2" option to double the size because the game only runs in 640x480.
Now I can run Starcraft like this:
With Chaoslauncher, the game looks and runs perfectly in my Windows 7 64-bit. It even has a mouse 'locker' where so if you want to scroll the screens in Starcraft with your mouse (which you will do often), it works 100% and can be toggled on/off easily.
Awesome. Just. Plain. Awesome.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?