chaoslauncher is awesome
Sometimes I like playing the original Starcraft, but the problem is that the colors look like absolute crap on Windows 7 and there's basically nothing you can do to fix it.
However there's the super-awesome-cool thing called the Chaoslauncher. It allows Starcraft to be launch in windowed mode and has an "x2" option to double the size because the game only runs in 640x480.
Now I can run Starcraft like this:
With Chaoslauncher, the game looks and runs perfectly in my Windows 7 64-bit. It even has a mouse 'locker' where so if you want to scroll the screens in Starcraft with your mouse (which you will do often), it works 100% and can be toggled on/off easily.
Awesome. Just. Plain. Awesome.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp