It's 5:30am as I start writing this. The temperature outside is 48°. Around here that's cold.
Earlier I had to run to the grocery to pick up a few items. As I was walking back to my truck after exiting the place I witnessed several people wearing very heavy coats. As for me, I was in a t-shirt. No coat.
I guess this goes to prove I'm not 100% Floridian just yet. Even though I truly despise cold weather it's not like I have to have a coat on if I'm just running to the store and back.
However I do know that in a few years I will be just like them. It's only a matter of time. 😀
Comparatively speaking, the current temperature at the old stomping grounds is 25.1°. And that region's high temp for today is what it is here now - at 5:30am.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984