It's 5:30am as I start writing this. The temperature outside is 48°. Around here that's cold.
Earlier I had to run to the grocery to pick up a few items. As I was walking back to my truck after exiting the place I witnessed several people wearing very heavy coats. As for me, I was in a t-shirt. No coat.
I guess this goes to prove I'm not 100% Floridian just yet. Even though I truly despise cold weather it's not like I have to have a coat on if I'm just running to the store and back.
However I do know that in a few years I will be just like them. It's only a matter of time. 😀
Comparatively speaking, the current temperature at the old stomping grounds is 25.1°. And that region's high temp for today is what it is here now - at 5:30am.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see