It's 5:30am as I start writing this. The temperature outside is 48°. Around here that's cold.
Earlier I had to run to the grocery to pick up a few items. As I was walking back to my truck after exiting the place I witnessed several people wearing very heavy coats. As for me, I was in a t-shirt. No coat.
I guess this goes to prove I'm not 100% Floridian just yet. Even though I truly despise cold weather it's not like I have to have a coat on if I'm just running to the store and back.
However I do know that in a few years I will be just like them. It's only a matter of time. 😀
Comparatively speaking, the current temperature at the old stomping grounds is 25.1°. And that region's high temp for today is what it is here now - at 5:30am.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago