Cocoa Christmas Memories
My sister has been staying with pop and I for a few days before she heads off to Massachusetts (and then back to St. Kitts in the West Indies which is where she goes to school). So, the whole family is here.
So far, good holiday experience. I'm sipping cocoa. It tastes good. Very bad for me; it's all full of sugar. I don't care. It's Christmas Day. (grin)
All of us are in good health. Dinner earlier this evening was very good. The day has been calm and relaxing - the way it should be.
My pop has been watching football on television all day. My sister has been making phone calls and reading mostly. I have also been making calls and getting some stuff done on the computer.
I have my health, my family, a few bucks in the bank and a good state of mind.
And my cocoa. (grin) Christmas Day was a good day this year.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two