Cocoa Christmas Memories
My sister has been staying with pop and I for a few days before she heads off to Massachusetts (and then back to St. Kitts in the West Indies which is where she goes to school). So, the whole family is here.
So far, good holiday experience. I'm sipping cocoa. It tastes good. Very bad for me; it's all full of sugar. I don't care. It's Christmas Day. (grin)
All of us are in good health. Dinner earlier this evening was very good. The day has been calm and relaxing - the way it should be.
My pop has been watching football on television all day. My sister has been making phone calls and reading mostly. I have also been making calls and getting some stuff done on the computer.
I have my health, my family, a few bucks in the bank and a good state of mind.
And my cocoa. (grin) Christmas Day was a good day this year.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984