Cocoa Christmas Memories
My sister has been staying with pop and I for a few days before she heads off to Massachusetts (and then back to St. Kitts in the West Indies which is where she goes to school). So, the whole family is here.
So far, good holiday experience. I'm sipping cocoa. It tastes good. Very bad for me; it's all full of sugar. I don't care. It's Christmas Day. (grin)
All of us are in good health. Dinner earlier this evening was very good. The day has been calm and relaxing - the way it should be.
My pop has been watching football on television all day. My sister has been making phone calls and reading mostly. I have also been making calls and getting some stuff done on the computer.
I have my health, my family, a few bucks in the bank and a good state of mind.
And my cocoa. (grin) Christmas Day was a good day this year.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see