At around 9am this morning I started to get the beginnings of a common cold. It's 9:30am as I write this and it's slowly getting worse. This could not be happening at a worse time because I have some very important events happening over the period of the next two days that will involve a lot of driving. Driving with a cold is not smart. I am going to try my best to fight this cold off. As soon as I get home I will slug down some NyQuil then watch tv and veg out. Colds pass quicker when you let the body rest.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984