At around 9am this morning I started to get the beginnings of a common cold. It's 9:30am as I write this and it's slowly getting worse. This could not be happening at a worse time because I have some very important events happening over the period of the next two days that will involve a lot of driving. Driving with a cold is not smart. I am going to try my best to fight this cold off. As soon as I get home I will slug down some NyQuil then watch tv and veg out. Colds pass quicker when you let the body rest.
More articles to check out
- It came from the ’90s: WAAF Unusual Suspects 1996
- To GPS or not to GPS?
- FM rock radio in 2020. Finally dead? Yes.
- The “Hide Away” Freddy King 11th chord
- Stop playing power chords
- What dashcam do you use? Viofo update, 300 days later
- Any good guitars for under $500?
- I bought another SX Furrian
- Metal’s continuing downward spiral
- EMF radiation danger in quartz watches – time to switch to automatic?