At around 9am this morning I started to get the beginnings of a common cold. It's 9:30am as I write this and it's slowly getting worse. This could not be happening at a worse time because I have some very important events happening over the period of the next two days that will involve a lot of driving. Driving with a cold is not smart. I am going to try my best to fight this cold off. As soon as I get home I will slug down some NyQuil then watch tv and veg out. Colds pass quicker when you let the body rest.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see