At around 9am this morning I started to get the beginnings of a common cold. It's 9:30am as I write this and it's slowly getting worse. This could not be happening at a worse time because I have some very important events happening over the period of the next two days that will involve a lot of driving. Driving with a cold is not smart. I am going to try my best to fight this cold off. As soon as I get home I will slug down some NyQuil then watch tv and veg out. Colds pass quicker when you let the body rest.
👍 Did you find this article helpful? Be a good doobie and leave a tip
More articles to check out
- State of the watch collection for end of 2019
- Why do we keep going back to the Stratocaster?
- The good and bad of preordering a guitar
- 1989 Squier II Stratocaster rides again
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Did PRS win best black guitar of 2019?
- Black Friday guitars 2019
- The HSS guitar is not a good idea
- Cheap Strat copy replacement necks are sometimes better than genuine Fender
- This is most retro Casio watch released in almost 34 years