I noticed something different as I looked in the bathroom mirror today.
I have color.
As in.. like.. tan?
Too bad it's only on my arms, face and neck.
But hey, it's a start.
Being a pasty white guy all my life, having any color is just.. odd. But at the same time cool.
Maybe I should start going to the beach once a week to work on this?
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed