Come sail away with me god DAMMIT!
I was listening to WAAF this morning. Tuesday's are "Looney Tunes Tuesdays". Today's looney tune: Eric Cartman (South Park) singing Styx's "Come Sail Away". The whole.. frickin.. song, including the fast parts.
Additionally, the guys at 'AAF had a blood drive yesterday. One of the dee jay's got denied to give blood because of prior things that disqualified him (sleeping with Canadian hookers in the past 30 days counts evidently).
The other dee jay's were making fun of the process to give blood. Imagine a 60-year-old woman asking you the following questions:
"Okay sir, question number 8, have you ever urinated into an aluminum can?"
"Question number 9, have you ever ejaculated in the corner of your apartment?"
..and so on.
Funny stuff. New England has the best FM DJ's in the world - hands down.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp