Come sail away with me god DAMMIT!
I was listening to WAAF this morning. Tuesday's are "Looney Tunes Tuesdays". Today's looney tune: Eric Cartman (South Park) singing Styx's "Come Sail Away". The whole.. frickin.. song, including the fast parts.
Additionally, the guys at 'AAF had a blood drive yesterday. One of the dee jay's got denied to give blood because of prior things that disqualified him (sleeping with Canadian hookers in the past 30 days counts evidently).
The other dee jay's were making fun of the process to give blood. Imagine a 60-year-old woman asking you the following questions:
"Okay sir, question number 8, have you ever urinated into an aluminum can?"
"Question number 9, have you ever ejaculated in the corner of your apartment?"
..and so on.
Funny stuff. New England has the best FM DJ's in the world - hands down.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?