A feature has returned to this web site that has been away for a long time: comment posting. After much thought I decided to give it another go. The system is the same as I used before, as in using phpBB (that's message board software) as the comment system combined with MovableType (the publishing software). I'm still very impressed by the way it works.
Hopefully this time 'round I won't have to deal with immature people posting stupid crap on my site. If it does happen I have tools at the ready to get rid of it post haste (grin).
I have no idea whether anyone will post comments or not, but at least the system is in place.
More articles to check out
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake
- Reverse headstock S-style with "cheese wheel" for cheap