computer stuff i use now - part deux
This is a follow-up to this post (with some things listed influenced from a comment on that post).
My video card:
- EGA nVidia GeForce 7600GS, 256MB (PCI Express x16)
My favorite instant messaging client:
My preferred chat network:
- AIM. Out of all chat networks it's the most reliable. MSN blows big chunks as does Yahoo. AIM is the only one that has stood the test of time as the most reliable.
My favorite archive program:
- WinZIP 8.1 SR-1 (and yes, specifically that version because it was the one before they started adding too much crap to it)
My favorite music player:
- WinAMP 2.81 (and yes, specifically that version because it has absolutely no video support and it's lightning fast)
My favorite app-launcher:
- Launchy (use that and you will never use the Quick Launch bar ever again)
The office suite I use:
- OpenOffice 2.3.1
My favorite weather web site:
And um.. that's all I can think of. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?