Contestant number 2
The first place I was going to look at in Mystic Connecticut is not going to happen, the cost is too high. I found out that loans for smaller amounts have much higher interest rates and it's more than I can handle.
For example, a $150,000.00 loan with 30-year fixed rate you can get for about 5.75 to 6%. To the best of my knowledge this is as good as you can get.
Anything under the 100k mark (or thereabouts) and you'll get socked with a high interest rate of 7 to 8 percent or higher(!) Hence, I wasn't able to afford the Mystic place.
I am now looking towards Norwich CT. Prices are much lower, so that will accommodate for the higher interest rate, plus I'll be able to pay off the loan a lot faster. Norwich may not be my first choice for where I want to live, but who knows, maybe I'll like it. We'll see what happens after I check the place out.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see