Contestant number 2 part deux (and troi?)
Okay, a few things have happened.
The first place in Norwich I will not be able to look at. Reason: The old tenant positively refuses to move out. Bummer. It's some crotchety hag who is being a pain in the ass even though she full well knows the place is up for sale.
But anyhoo.. As an alternative, the guy I'm doing business with concerning this home buying says he has two other places, so, that's where I'll be going tomorrow.
Oh, nice part about both places: They're less than 10 miles from where I werk, how cool is that. Let's hope the stars line up and I can grab a new spot to call home.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp