Contestant number 2 part deux (and troi?)
Okay, a few things have happened.
The first place in Norwich I will not be able to look at. Reason: The old tenant positively refuses to move out. Bummer. It's some crotchety hag who is being a pain in the ass even though she full well knows the place is up for sale.
But anyhoo.. As an alternative, the guy I'm doing business with concerning this home buying says he has two other places, so, that's where I'll be going tomorrow.
Oh, nice part about both places: They're less than 10 miles from where I werk, how cool is that. Let's hope the stars line up and I can grab a new spot to call home.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?