It's rare these days when I laugh out loud at something I see on the 'net. This is one of them: Complaint from seat 29E.
If I ever fly Continental Airlines, if that seat number comes up I will flat-out refuse to sit there. Read the link above and find out why.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984