It's rare these days when I laugh out loud at something I see on the 'net. This is one of them: Complaint from seat 29E.
If I ever fly Continental Airlines, if that seat number comes up I will flat-out refuse to sit there. Read the link above and find out why.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see