Cops that steal?
Unfortunately I can't link to this directly because Vincent doesn't have permalinks, but it's on The Daily Sucker at Web Pages That Suck right now. The title is "Cops Steal Music But You Can't Report Them To The RIAA".
Great find. A police department's "unofficial" (but secretly official, shh don't tell anyone) web site that blantantly steals music for background noise on not one but several different web pages.
Vince tried reporting them to the RIAA but had no luck because, well.. RIAA's web site apparently sucks for that sort of thing. Pity.
I hope that webmaster gets strung up by his toes.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches