Cops that steal?
Unfortunately I can't link to this directly because Vincent doesn't have permalinks, but it's on The Daily Sucker at Web Pages That Suck right now. The title is "Cops Steal Music But You Can't Report Them To The RIAA".
Great find. A police department's "unofficial" (but secretly official, shh don't tell anyone) web site that blantantly steals music for background noise on not one but several different web pages.
Vince tried reporting them to the RIAA but had no luck because, well.. RIAA's web site apparently sucks for that sort of thing. Pity.
I hope that webmaster gets strung up by his toes.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two