counting the blessings
I was reminded earlier this evening that I'm a really lucky guy.
There are those my age who basically have nothing to look forward to. Dreams have been slashed, the soul is shaken, and all hope is broken.
I know the following are things I've said a bunch of times (in so many words), but... I'll say it again anyway.
I love Florida. I love my job. I do exactly what I went to college for. My boss is awesome. He allows me creative freedom no stuffy big corporation ever could.
On a daily basis I'm a pretty happy guy and I don't take any of what I have for granted; it keeps me humble and appreciative.
I still have a ways to go before I reach all my goals - but I'm getting there. Progress is being made.
I'm just really thankful for what I have.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods