counting the blessings
I was reminded earlier this evening that I'm a really lucky guy.
There are those my age who basically have nothing to look forward to. Dreams have been slashed, the soul is shaken, and all hope is broken.
I know the following are things I've said a bunch of times (in so many words), but... I'll say it again anyway.
I love Florida. I love my job. I do exactly what I went to college for. My boss is awesome. He allows me creative freedom no stuffy big corporation ever could.
On a daily basis I'm a pretty happy guy and I don't take any of what I have for granted; it keeps me humble and appreciative.
I still have a ways to go before I reach all my goals - but I'm getting there. Progress is being made.
I'm just really thankful for what I have.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see