counting the blessings
I was reminded earlier this evening that I'm a really lucky guy.
There are those my age who basically have nothing to look forward to. Dreams have been slashed, the soul is shaken, and all hope is broken.
I know the following are things I've said a bunch of times (in so many words), but... I'll say it again anyway.
I love Florida. I love my job. I do exactly what I went to college for. My boss is awesome. He allows me creative freedom no stuffy big corporation ever could.
On a daily basis I'm a pretty happy guy and I don't take any of what I have for granted; it keeps me humble and appreciative.
I still have a ways to go before I reach all my goals - but I'm getting there. Progress is being made.
I'm just really thankful for what I have.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches