I got back from Inverness a lil' while ago. It was really windy out. I was getting blown all over the highway. No, not like going on two wheels or anything like that.. just really strong winds. I got to see some lightning; something I haven't seen in a while. Lightning is neat to watch. No doubt about that.
Remember what I said in my last post about the Yahoo! Personals thing where I said If I actually get any response to it.. wow.. what do I do then?
I got a response.
Seriously, I did.
Will I get a date out of it? No clue. I was just surprised (and pleased, obviously) a girl responded - because I honestly didn't think anyone would.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see