I got back from Inverness a lil' while ago. It was really windy out. I was getting blown all over the highway. No, not like going on two wheels or anything like that.. just really strong winds. I got to see some lightning; something I haven't seen in a while. Lightning is neat to watch. No doubt about that.
Remember what I said in my last post about the Yahoo! Personals thing where I said If I actually get any response to it.. wow.. what do I do then?
I got a response.
Seriously, I did.
Will I get a date out of it? No clue. I was just surprised (and pleased, obviously) a girl responded - because I honestly didn't think anyone would.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984