I got back from Inverness a lil' while ago. It was really windy out. I was getting blown all over the highway. No, not like going on two wheels or anything like that.. just really strong winds. I got to see some lightning; something I haven't seen in a while. Lightning is neat to watch. No doubt about that.
Remember what I said in my last post about the Yahoo! Personals thing where I said If I actually get any response to it.. wow.. what do I do then?
I got a response.
Seriously, I did.
Will I get a date out of it? No clue. I was just surprised (and pleased, obviously) a girl responded - because I honestly didn't think anyone would.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?