Cut and tired
I had the tires rotated on my truck today which I should have done about 7,000 miles ago. I also got my hair cut today. Had to decide whether to buzz it or go with something traditional. I decided to go traditional. Short back, short sides, medium top.
The hairdresser was awesome. She was about the same age as me, maybe a little older. She was funny in a good way; I could really chat it up with this girl. Cute butt and buxom. If I wasn't moving I would have asker her out. She made me happy. That's all I ask of anyone. 🙂
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time