Cut and tired
I had the tires rotated on my truck today which I should have done about 7,000 miles ago. I also got my hair cut today. Had to decide whether to buzz it or go with something traditional. I decided to go traditional. Short back, short sides, medium top.
The hairdresser was awesome. She was about the same age as me, maybe a little older. She was funny in a good way; I could really chat it up with this girl. Cute butt and buxom. If I wasn't moving I would have asker her out. She made me happy. That's all I ask of anyone. 🙂
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp