CZ server back?
A guy at work has a 384k up/down pipe DSL to his house, and said he has a PIII box that I could put a CS (or CZ) server on. Hmm....
It may be possible that I could run one of these servers for free if the computer (and the connection) can handle it. It's a possibility, we're gonna give it a shot. Woohoo 🙂
Last nite I downloaded HLDS (Half-Life Dedicated Server) and toyed around with it a bit. I found it easy to run since I've been doing the rental-server thing for a while now. I believe it's easy enough where I could just burn a disc of the setup I want (after configuring it,) and then sending it to the guy who's going to volunteer the box and connection.
Anyway, like I sez we're gonna give it a try. I hope a PIII is enough. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago