CZ server back?
A guy at work has a 384k up/down pipe DSL to his house, and said he has a PIII box that I could put a CS (or CZ) server on. Hmm....
It may be possible that I could run one of these servers for free if the computer (and the connection) can handle it. It's a possibility, we're gonna give it a shot. Woohoo 🙂
Last nite I downloaded HLDS (Half-Life Dedicated Server) and toyed around with it a bit. I found it easy to run since I've been doing the rental-server thing for a while now. I believe it's easy enough where I could just burn a disc of the setup I want (after configuring it,) and then sending it to the guy who's going to volunteer the box and connection.
Anyway, like I sez we're gonna give it a try. I hope a PIII is enough. 🙂
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Schecter PT Special in Aqua Burst Pearl
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it