CZ server back?
A guy at work has a 384k up/down pipe DSL to his house, and said he has a PIII box that I could put a CS (or CZ) server on. Hmm....
It may be possible that I could run one of these servers for free if the computer (and the connection) can handle it. It's a possibility, we're gonna give it a shot. Woohoo 🙂
Last nite I downloaded HLDS (Half-Life Dedicated Server) and toyed around with it a bit. I found it easy to run since I've been doing the rental-server thing for a while now. I believe it's easy enough where I could just burn a disc of the setup I want (after configuring it,) and then sending it to the guy who's going to volunteer the box and connection.
Anyway, like I sez we're gonna give it a try. I hope a PIII is enough. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see