CZ server back? Part 2
Change of plans: The box to have the HLDS/CZ server installed on will be a P4 instead of a PIII. It's got more RAM and it's faster so I should be able to run somewhere between a 12 to 16 slot server on this box.
The 384k up/down DSL is located just a few towns over from where I live so I will be able to get SUPER awesome server response since it's so close. In addition, the guy volunteering the box is less than a mile away from the nearest DSL switch which is even better (to those who don't know, the closer you are to a switch, the better your DSL connectivity is).
I should have the CZ server up tonight if all goes well. I will be posting the server IP if it should get finished on time. (grin)
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see