CZ server back? Part 2
Change of plans: The box to have the HLDS/CZ server installed on will be a P4 instead of a PIII. It's got more RAM and it's faster so I should be able to run somewhere between a 12 to 16 slot server on this box.
The 384k up/down DSL is located just a few towns over from where I live so I will be able to get SUPER awesome server response since it's so close. In addition, the guy volunteering the box is less than a mile away from the nearest DSL switch which is even better (to those who don't know, the closer you are to a switch, the better your DSL connectivity is).
I should have the CZ server up tonight if all goes well. I will be posting the server IP if it should get finished on time. (grin)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?