Happy Christmas, everyone.
There is a TORNADO WATCH in effect throughout the Tampa Bay region. I have to put that in all caps because all the local news people on the television love giving big flashing red warnings about anything that could be "severe". You could apply the caps to any weather term, like HEAVY RAIN, LIGHTNING, FLOODING.. you get the idea.
Will there be a TORNADO on Christmas Day? Nope. Or at least I don't think so. Who knows, I could be wrong. But I don't think so. 🙂
After 1pm the TORNADO WATCH will be over. After that, there will possibly be some HEAVY RAIN, followed by PLEASANT CONDITIONS.
This has been the first Christmas where there's been some LIGHTNING outside. I personally think it's cool.
A gift I received this year is some new Champion tees. If you ever asked yourself What's the best t-shirt made? the answer is Champion. There is nothing made better that lasts longer, period. I was getting sick and tired of buying tees that didn't fit right and wore out fast.
You'll spend about $12 per tee. Expensive? Yes. Worth it? Absolutely. In the long run you're saving money because a Champion tee will last about five times longer than those sub-$10 tees.
The Champion tee is the only t-shirt I will wear that has a logo featured on it (the little "C"). Since it's an understated logo it's okay.
Which ones did I get? The tried-and-true standard Champion tee, now known as the "Millenium Classic".
I've received some other gifts, but what I'm most happy about is being in Florida. I've really been taken by this place and I'm pleased as anything to be where I want to be.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984