Happy Christmas, everyone.
There is a TORNADO WATCH in effect throughout the Tampa Bay region. I have to put that in all caps because all the local news people on the television love giving big flashing red warnings about anything that could be "severe". You could apply the caps to any weather term, like HEAVY RAIN, LIGHTNING, FLOODING.. you get the idea.
Will there be a TORNADO on Christmas Day? Nope. Or at least I don't think so. Who knows, I could be wrong. But I don't think so. 🙂
After 1pm the TORNADO WATCH will be over. After that, there will possibly be some HEAVY RAIN, followed by PLEASANT CONDITIONS.
This has been the first Christmas where there's been some LIGHTNING outside. I personally think it's cool.
A gift I received this year is some new Champion tees. If you ever asked yourself What's the best t-shirt made? the answer is Champion. There is nothing made better that lasts longer, period. I was getting sick and tired of buying tees that didn't fit right and wore out fast.
You'll spend about $12 per tee. Expensive? Yes. Worth it? Absolutely. In the long run you're saving money because a Champion tee will last about five times longer than those sub-$10 tees.
The Champion tee is the only t-shirt I will wear that has a logo featured on it (the little "C"). Since it's an understated logo it's okay.
Which ones did I get? The tried-and-true standard Champion tee, now known as the "Millenium Classic".
I've received some other gifts, but what I'm most happy about is being in Florida. I've really been taken by this place and I'm pleased as anything to be where I want to be.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago