Happy Christmas, everyone.
There is a TORNADO WATCH in effect throughout the Tampa Bay region. I have to put that in all caps because all the local news people on the television love giving big flashing red warnings about anything that could be "severe". You could apply the caps to any weather term, like HEAVY RAIN, LIGHTNING, FLOODING.. you get the idea.
Will there be a TORNADO on Christmas Day? Nope. Or at least I don't think so. Who knows, I could be wrong. But I don't think so. 🙂
After 1pm the TORNADO WATCH will be over. After that, there will possibly be some HEAVY RAIN, followed by PLEASANT CONDITIONS.
This has been the first Christmas where there's been some LIGHTNING outside. I personally think it's cool.
A gift I received this year is some new Champion tees. If you ever asked yourself What's the best t-shirt made? the answer is Champion. There is nothing made better that lasts longer, period. I was getting sick and tired of buying tees that didn't fit right and wore out fast.
You'll spend about $12 per tee. Expensive? Yes. Worth it? Absolutely. In the long run you're saving money because a Champion tee will last about five times longer than those sub-$10 tees.
The Champion tee is the only t-shirt I will wear that has a logo featured on it (the little "C"). Since it's an understated logo it's okay.
Which ones did I get? The tried-and-true standard Champion tee, now known as the "Millenium Classic".
I've received some other gifts, but what I'm most happy about is being in Florida. I've really been taken by this place and I'm pleased as anything to be where I want to be.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see