delivery, ham and fish
I delivered sis to TPA earlier today (yes, today) and at the moment she is either on a jet back to Boston or has arrived already.
Pop went to his first ham radio club meeting here in Florida. He said it went well, save for the fact he thinks he was the youngest guy in the room at the meeting. Pop is 73, by the way.
My new betta fish is doing well. I have not named him yet. I think I'll just call him FishFace. Has a nice ring to it. Or maybe Sir FishFace? The possibilities are endless.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?