I received my answer concerning YouTube partnership: Flat-out no. I made a video about it explaining the nonsense concerned with that - and believe me, it is nonsense. Rather than bore you with the particulars, here's me going on a six-minute tirade about it. Watch if you wish. In short, I'll continue to post videos to YouTube for fun and promotional purposes, but as far as monetizing it, nah, I'm done playing that game. It took me months to fix my AdSense, and said honestly I'm not about to waste more months just for a few bucks from YouTube because it's not worth it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two