I received my answer concerning YouTube partnership: Flat-out no. I made a video about it explaining the nonsense concerned with that - and believe me, it is nonsense. Rather than bore you with the particulars, here's me going on a six-minute tirade about it. Watch if you wish. In short, I'll continue to post videos to YouTube for fun and promotional purposes, but as far as monetizing it, nah, I'm done playing that game. It took me months to fix my AdSense, and said honestly I'm not about to waste more months just for a few bucks from YouTube because it's not worth it.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp