I received my answer concerning YouTube partnership: Flat-out no. I made a video about it explaining the nonsense concerned with that - and believe me, it is nonsense. Rather than bore you with the particulars, here's me going on a six-minute tirade about it. Watch if you wish. In short, I'll continue to post videos to YouTube for fun and promotional purposes, but as far as monetizing it, nah, I'm done playing that game. It took me months to fix my AdSense, and said honestly I'm not about to waste more months just for a few bucks from YouTube because it's not worth it.
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time