Wow am I depressed today. The doldrums of life seem to be taking their toll on me. On the drive into work today all I could think about is everything in life that I've missed so far (and it's a long list, to me at least). It seems that more and more I've been getting these feelings of being lost, which leads to depression later. I am hoping that good fortunes will smile down on me soon to break me out of this funk. If anyone is listening up above, I could use positive movement in my life. 🙂 (Wishful thinking, but dreaming is not a bad thing.)
12 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)