dermatologist appt part 2
Earlier today at noon I went to see the derma dude.
I had expected a consultation and and appointment set at a later date to have the work done, but then he asked, "Want to do this right now?"
I said, "Sure."
After that I financed the thing (total cost: $600, everything included), got prepped and laser'd. Took about a half-hour to get done. What I have now is a black spot where the bump was that I was told should heal in two to three weeks.
I'm happy to have had the work done, but am obviously nervous because of the black. However my skin does a good job at healing itself and I've been told by a few already that the black is totally normal after you have a laser procedure.
I'm honestly surprised that I didn't freak out completely because I've never had anything like this done to me before. Maybe it was all that time I spent at the dentist getting me teeth drilled that "seasoned" me? No idea.
Well anyway, this bump that has been on my face for years is now gone.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see