dermatologist appt part 2
Earlier today at noon I went to see the derma dude.
I had expected a consultation and and appointment set at a later date to have the work done, but then he asked, "Want to do this right now?"
I said, "Sure."
After that I financed the thing (total cost: $600, everything included), got prepped and laser'd. Took about a half-hour to get done. What I have now is a black spot where the bump was that I was told should heal in two to three weeks.
I'm happy to have had the work done, but am obviously nervous because of the black. However my skin does a good job at healing itself and I've been told by a few already that the black is totally normal after you have a laser procedure.
I'm honestly surprised that I didn't freak out completely because I've never had anything like this done to me before. Maybe it was all that time I spent at the dentist getting me teeth drilled that "seasoned" me? No idea.
Well anyway, this bump that has been on my face for years is now gone.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago