dermatologist appt part 2
Earlier today at noon I went to see the derma dude.
I had expected a consultation and and appointment set at a later date to have the work done, but then he asked, "Want to do this right now?"
I said, "Sure."
After that I financed the thing (total cost: $600, everything included), got prepped and laser'd. Took about a half-hour to get done. What I have now is a black spot where the bump was that I was told should heal in two to three weeks.
I'm happy to have had the work done, but am obviously nervous because of the black. However my skin does a good job at healing itself and I've been told by a few already that the black is totally normal after you have a laser procedure.
I'm honestly surprised that I didn't freak out completely because I've never had anything like this done to me before. Maybe it was all that time I spent at the dentist getting me teeth drilled that "seasoned" me? No idea.
Well anyway, this bump that has been on my face for years is now gone.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing