Diary of a madman
Some of my favorite Ozzy Osbourne quotes.
"I hate these f*cking stretch bastards junk pimp mobiles!"
"Every year I hear metal is dying. It's been dying since f*cking 1978!"
"My mother was an amateur singer, my father was an amateur drunk."
"I'm not picking up dog sh*t. I'm a rock star."
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed