Do not adjust your monitors, citizens!
PHP never ceases to amaze me, truly. Today I discovered the wondeful function of imagettftext which allows PHP to physically create an image from a TrueType Font file (when used along with imagecreate). How frickin' cool is that.
Not one to pass up on such an opportunity, I made all the article headers here as graphic PNG files. The best thing is that these files are tiny, so it doesn't alienate dial-up users hardly at all.
I personally think it's pretty cool. 😉 Maybe someday I'll take them off and go back to text - but as it stands I really like the way they look. I also like the way I can choose ANY FONT I WANT and it will display EXACTLY they way I want it to. Cheers to PHP once again. Yee-haw.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see