don't say words you're going to regret
Title of this entry is a lyric from a song that, quite possibly, has the coolest intro ever.
Yesterday I finished shooting the initial raw footage for an upcoming tutorial how-to DVD that I have to complete later. Very long shoot. About six hours, plus a lil' extra time to run to the store for miniDV videocassettes. I was happy to get it done because now I can import the footage to my computer and start editing away.
This would have been done three weeks ago had it not been for continuously failing video equipment, so... I was extra happy the footage is now just done, done, done.
I will be visiting the girlfriend sometime today (maybe, depending on her schedule), then heading up north to Inverness to see Pop.
I've also learned that I really, really don't like explaining myself to people.
What's your favorite color?
Why is it your favorite color?
I don't know.
Oh, come on.. you must like it for some reason..
I don't know.
I DON'T KNOW. I JUST LIKE IT. GOT IT? GOOD. GLAD WE HAD THAT CHAT.
That last part I don't actually say.. but I think it. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar