don't say words you're going to regret
Title of this entry is a lyric from a song that, quite possibly, has the coolest intro ever.
Yesterday I finished shooting the initial raw footage for an upcoming tutorial how-to DVD that I have to complete later. Very long shoot. About six hours, plus a lil' extra time to run to the store for miniDV videocassettes. I was happy to get it done because now I can import the footage to my computer and start editing away.
This would have been done three weeks ago had it not been for continuously failing video equipment, so... I was extra happy the footage is now just done, done, done.
I will be visiting the girlfriend sometime today (maybe, depending on her schedule), then heading up north to Inverness to see Pop.
I've also learned that I really, really don't like explaining myself to people.
What's your favorite color?
Why is it your favorite color?
I don't know.
Oh, come on.. you must like it for some reason..
I don't know.
I DON'T KNOW. I JUST LIKE IT. GOT IT? GOOD. GLAD WE HAD THAT CHAT.
That last part I don't actually say.. but I think it. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984