don't say words you're going to regret
Title of this entry is a lyric from a song that, quite possibly, has the coolest intro ever.
Yesterday I finished shooting the initial raw footage for an upcoming tutorial how-to DVD that I have to complete later. Very long shoot. About six hours, plus a lil' extra time to run to the store for miniDV videocassettes. I was happy to get it done because now I can import the footage to my computer and start editing away.
This would have been done three weeks ago had it not been for continuously failing video equipment, so... I was extra happy the footage is now just done, done, done.
I will be visiting the girlfriend sometime today (maybe, depending on her schedule), then heading up north to Inverness to see Pop.
I've also learned that I really, really don't like explaining myself to people.
What's your favorite color?
Why is it your favorite color?
I don't know.
Oh, come on.. you must like it for some reason..
I don't know.
I DON'T KNOW. I JUST LIKE IT. GOT IT? GOOD. GLAD WE HAD THAT CHAT.
That last part I don't actually say.. but I think it. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?