drilled, taxing matters
This morning I went to the dentist to have procedure 1 of 2 for my second crown. The first one went thru all okey-dokey and now I have half of my second one completed.
For those not aware, the way a crown is normally done is that you go in once so the mold is taken, a temporary is put in so, then 3 to 4 weeks later you go back once the crown arrives and have it put in your mouth.
The procedure is almost 100% painless. Not absolutely painless, but darn close.
~ ~ ~
Next week I will be going to a local CPA for tax stuff. This will be the first time since being in Florida that I'm using Florida-specific tax people. I specifically chose a tax place that is not a chain of any kind (like H&R or Liberty) because I want this done right the first time. Yes, it will cost me extra but the peace of mind is well worth it.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984