drilled, taxing matters
This morning I went to the dentist to have procedure 1 of 2 for my second crown. The first one went thru all okey-dokey and now I have half of my second one completed.
For those not aware, the way a crown is normally done is that you go in once so the mold is taken, a temporary is put in so, then 3 to 4 weeks later you go back once the crown arrives and have it put in your mouth.
The procedure is almost 100% painless. Not absolutely painless, but darn close.
~ ~ ~
Next week I will be going to a local CPA for tax stuff. This will be the first time since being in Florida that I'm using Florida-specific tax people. I specifically chose a tax place that is not a chain of any kind (like H&R or Liberty) because I want this done right the first time. Yes, it will cost me extra but the peace of mind is well worth it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago