I just tried Google Earth for the first time. Wow, what a nice piece of software. It's very Cool McCool (grin). The 3D views are great, it's super-easy to use and it's actually useful. And it's free which is nice. For twenty bucks a year I can plug my GPS into it. Hmm... maybe later. 🙂
For fun I tracked where I used to live and then where I now. It zooOOOooms up a few hundred miles, traverses the east coast and them zooOOOooms back to the destination. I know.. sounds weird when I describe it like that, but that's the only way I can say it in words.
Some of the zoom views are like the stuff I saw at the Boston Museum of Science when I was a kid. And now.. it's on my computer.
The future is cool, what can I say. We're living in it right now.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see