I just tried Google Earth for the first time. Wow, what a nice piece of software. It's very Cool McCool (grin). The 3D views are great, it's super-easy to use and it's actually useful. And it's free which is nice. For twenty bucks a year I can plug my GPS into it. Hmm... maybe later. 🙂
For fun I tracked where I used to live and then where I now. It zooOOOooms up a few hundred miles, traverses the east coast and them zooOOOooms back to the destination. I know.. sounds weird when I describe it like that, but that's the only way I can say it in words.
Some of the zoom views are like the stuff I saw at the Boston Museum of Science when I was a kid. And now.. it's on my computer.
The future is cool, what can I say. We're living in it right now.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two