It's (too) early in the morning on Easter Sunday and after I write this I'll be off on a trek up to Pop's house. The trip will most likely be easy and I'll get to skip all the holiday traffic.
The stuff I remember about Easter from my kid years are things that had absolutely nothing to do with what Easter is about, such as the Easter Bunny, colored eggs and way way too much chocolate candy.
What's interesting about Easter this year is that I actually do know what the day is about this time 'round.
Possibly the most confusing part about Easter is why it lands on different day (usually) every year.
Don't worry, I don't understand it either. 🙂
Happy Easter, all.
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed