It's (too) early in the morning on Easter Sunday and after I write this I'll be off on a trek up to Pop's house. The trip will most likely be easy and I'll get to skip all the holiday traffic.
The stuff I remember about Easter from my kid years are things that had absolutely nothing to do with what Easter is about, such as the Easter Bunny, colored eggs and way way too much chocolate candy.
What's interesting about Easter this year is that I actually do know what the day is about this time 'round.
Possibly the most confusing part about Easter is why it lands on different day (usually) every year.
Don't worry, I don't understand it either. 🙂
Happy Easter, all.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see