end of 1, going to 2
Well, here we are. The last day of January '07. Have you noticed that absolutely no one has had any problem remembering it's 2007, such as when you write a date on a check? That's a good sign of a good year.
Tomorrow afternoon after finishing a monster video (because it's really long) I will be heading up to Inverness to visit Pop. My sister is there also; she's stopped by for a visit and will be staying for a few days.
Another note on that video: I had intended to finish it today, but when the presentation is almost thirty minutes in length, it takes so long for that to render in DV. Ugh. I'm going to have to upgrade the RAM in my computer. That'll definitely help out.
Not much else to report at the moment. Happy February, all. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984