end of 1, going to 2
Well, here we are. The last day of January '07. Have you noticed that absolutely no one has had any problem remembering it's 2007, such as when you write a date on a check? That's a good sign of a good year.
Tomorrow afternoon after finishing a monster video (because it's really long) I will be heading up to Inverness to visit Pop. My sister is there also; she's stopped by for a visit and will be staying for a few days.
Another note on that video: I had intended to finish it today, but when the presentation is almost thirty minutes in length, it takes so long for that to render in DV. Ugh. I'm going to have to upgrade the RAM in my computer. That'll definitely help out.
Not much else to report at the moment. Happy February, all. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar