end of 1, going to 2
Well, here we are. The last day of January '07. Have you noticed that absolutely no one has had any problem remembering it's 2007, such as when you write a date on a check? That's a good sign of a good year.
Tomorrow afternoon after finishing a monster video (because it's really long) I will be heading up to Inverness to visit Pop. My sister is there also; she's stopped by for a visit and will be staying for a few days.
Another note on that video: I had intended to finish it today, but when the presentation is almost thirty minutes in length, it takes so long for that to render in DV. Ugh. I'm going to have to upgrade the RAM in my computer. That'll definitely help out.
Not much else to report at the moment. Happy February, all. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?