Everything is proceeding as I have forseen
Yeah, I know. Lame Star Wars reference. 😉 See if you can guess what character said that line and in which movie it appeared.
Got a call earlier today and I have a job interview next Tuesday. Cool. I was really excited to get that voicemail and I'm reasonably sure I'll get the job. When that happens I will finally have some income. That would be cool also.
Today was the first day I actually enjoyed being in my apartment. The 'net hookup was a really big deal for me. Now that it's here I'm a whole buncha-cruncha more happy. Dare I say - I felt giddy. My phone works. My 'net works. I have GPS in my truck to tell me where the frig I am (and where I'm going) and things are all right. Technology rocks when it works for you, that's for sure.
I decided not to change my phone number just yet. That'll happen later. I still have too many things (mostly bill related) tied to my old number so it's best to keep that where it's at. It'll change eventually - just not right now.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar