Everything is proceeding as I have forseen
Yeah, I know. Lame Star Wars reference. 😉 See if you can guess what character said that line and in which movie it appeared.
Got a call earlier today and I have a job interview next Tuesday. Cool. I was really excited to get that voicemail and I'm reasonably sure I'll get the job. When that happens I will finally have some income. That would be cool also.
Today was the first day I actually enjoyed being in my apartment. The 'net hookup was a really big deal for me. Now that it's here I'm a whole buncha-cruncha more happy. Dare I say - I felt giddy. My phone works. My 'net works. I have GPS in my truck to tell me where the frig I am (and where I'm going) and things are all right. Technology rocks when it works for you, that's for sure.
I decided not to change my phone number just yet. That'll happen later. I still have too many things (mostly bill related) tied to my old number so it's best to keep that where it's at. It'll change eventually - just not right now.
9 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)