Everything is proceeding as I have forseen
Yeah, I know. Lame Star Wars reference. 😉 See if you can guess what character said that line and in which movie it appeared.
Got a call earlier today and I have a job interview next Tuesday. Cool. I was really excited to get that voicemail and I'm reasonably sure I'll get the job. When that happens I will finally have some income. That would be cool also.
Today was the first day I actually enjoyed being in my apartment. The 'net hookup was a really big deal for me. Now that it's here I'm a whole buncha-cruncha more happy. Dare I say - I felt giddy. My phone works. My 'net works. I have GPS in my truck to tell me where the frig I am (and where I'm going) and things are all right. Technology rocks when it works for you, that's for sure.
I decided not to change my phone number just yet. That'll happen later. I still have too many things (mostly bill related) tied to my old number so it's best to keep that where it's at. It'll change eventually - just not right now.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp