everything that has transpired has done so according to my design
Title of this entry comes from some famous evil villain that likes to shoot lightning from his fingers. Figure it out. 😉
Cool link of the moment: Nerd Punk. Why? Because Brent plays synth and synth kicks ass.
I made the suggestion on We Are All Nerds (Brent's message board) that maybe it'd be a good idea to get a bunch of solo synth artists together and release a free-for-download album on the internet, and I got the green light on it. Cool beans. It'll be called "TekFuries" unless that changes later.
It would be so, so nice to get electronic music more known because, well, it's just cool. No, I'll never stop playing guitar, not to worry, but remember, I was a synth player way before I was ever a guitar player. 🙂
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price