everything that has transpired has done so according to my design
Title of this entry comes from some famous evil villain that likes to shoot lightning from his fingers. Figure it out. 😉
Cool link of the moment: Nerd Punk. Why? Because Brent plays synth and synth kicks ass.
I made the suggestion on We Are All Nerds (Brent's message board) that maybe it'd be a good idea to get a bunch of solo synth artists together and release a free-for-download album on the internet, and I got the green light on it. Cool beans. It'll be called "TekFuries" unless that changes later.
It would be so, so nice to get electronic music more known because, well, it's just cool. No, I'll never stop playing guitar, not to worry, but remember, I was a synth player way before I was ever a guitar player. 🙂
More articles to check out
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake
- Reverse headstock S-style with "cheese wheel" for cheap