Linking for the sake of linking: I think this news story should have been titled "Who's the real whore?" Check it out. You'll see what I mean when you read the article.
I have a personal dot-com for pro purposes that I haven't linked here yet, but will soon do so. For the longest time I've been struggling with the idea of whether or not I should have everything I do here on menga dot net, or spread/separate/whatever it out.
At present, everything is here. My blog, photos, music, et cetera. However, I'm going to move the music to the pro site. Don't worry, I'll link it so you'll still be able to listen to the tunes and whatnot.
It's my personal belief that having any labeled "pro" on the internet should be on a dot-com. Why? Because people assume it. It took years before my friends realized that it's dubya dubya dubya dot menga dot net to get to my site, and even now, most of my friends only get here by clicking a link from my MySpace page, so the struggle continues. Bookmarks? Favorites? What the frig are those? Huh? Wha..? You get the idea.
I also find it nothing short of comical that the title ITSELF of this site is the site's web address... and yet people still forget it. It's like if you said to someone I'll be at the 10th Street gas station, and that person replied with Gotcha. What street is that on?
Anyway.. links coming soon.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984