Am I the only one who finds Facebook exceedingly annoying to use? Anyone? Anyone? Well, maybe it's just me then.
Facebook is a complete piece of crap because the way their notification system works just sucks, i.e. it doesn't notify me when new crap arrives in my inbox over there. And yes, it is crap, as in the same crap that was on MySpace.
"So-and-so wants to know your favorite movies!"
"So-and-so sent you an aquarium request!" (I have no idea what that is.)
"So-and-so wants you to join the Tasty Baby Eaters Club!"
Okay I made that last one up. 😛
I am really sick and tired of social networking. No matter which one you use, be it MySpace, Multiply, Facebook or whatever.. it's all the same crap. Nothing changes. All of it is old hat.
We were better off when people just used plain ol' forums. At least on those systems the e-mail notification worked, the spam was non-existent and moreover the system was EASY. All this plugin-style application crap in these social network systems sucks.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one