Am I the only one who finds Facebook exceedingly annoying to use? Anyone? Anyone? Well, maybe it's just me then.
Facebook is a complete piece of crap because the way their notification system works just sucks, i.e. it doesn't notify me when new crap arrives in my inbox over there. And yes, it is crap, as in the same crap that was on MySpace.
"So-and-so wants to know your favorite movies!"
"So-and-so sent you an aquarium request!" (I have no idea what that is.)
"So-and-so wants you to join the Tasty Baby Eaters Club!"
Okay I made that last one up. 😛
I am really sick and tired of social networking. No matter which one you use, be it MySpace, Multiply, Facebook or whatever.. it's all the same crap. Nothing changes. All of it is old hat.
We were better off when people just used plain ol' forums. At least on those systems the e-mail notification worked, the spam was non-existent and moreover the system was EASY. All this plugin-style application crap in these social network systems sucks.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing