facebooky stuff, this blog and other stuff
I passed the 100-fan mark on my Facebook fan page. Took just a little over two weeks. Amazing. Like I said before, I never truly realized the breadth and scope of Facebook until I actually started using it on a regular basis.
The FB fan page is something I greatly prefer over the FB personal page. Everything about it is better - with the exception you don't get notified when new messages are posted to the wall which sucks. Hopefully FB will add that in.
As for this blog, yes I will continue to write here, but for its next iteration I may go ultra-basic. I can't really describe what that is yet because I haven't designed it yet. 🙂 Granted, my site is basic in design to begin with, but the ultra-basic thing is for maximum compatibility with all browsers, specifically mobile which is still in Web 1.0 land on a technical level. And believe me, basic works; look at what Drudge Report and AIM look like these days.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago