facebooky stuff, this blog and other stuff
I passed the 100-fan mark on my Facebook fan page. Took just a little over two weeks. Amazing. Like I said before, I never truly realized the breadth and scope of Facebook until I actually started using it on a regular basis.
The FB fan page is something I greatly prefer over the FB personal page. Everything about it is better - with the exception you don't get notified when new messages are posted to the wall which sucks. Hopefully FB will add that in.
As for this blog, yes I will continue to write here, but for its next iteration I may go ultra-basic. I can't really describe what that is yet because I haven't designed it yet. 🙂 Granted, my site is basic in design to begin with, but the ultra-basic thing is for maximum compatibility with all browsers, specifically mobile which is still in Web 1.0 land on a technical level. And believe me, basic works; look at what Drudge Report and AIM look like these days.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing