In addition, this browser is getting having hints of becoming bloatware. For this installation, it packed on 750k for the install compared to the previous one. Since version 1.0, it's packed on 960k. That may not sound like a lot but for a browser install, it is.
And speaking of new browsers, I installed Microsoft Internet Explorer 7. It's in official release now so I downloaded and installed it. It's okay but I like Firefox better. The most annoying thing about IE7 is the placement of the menus and buttons. The primary buttons are forced on the right side (grrr), however it does have a cool zoom feature that I like - but not enough to switch back. 🙂
The funny part is that both browsers essentially have the same features now. Even though that's the case, I'm a die-hard Firefox guy. I've been using it since 2004 (right around when version 1.0 was still in preview-release stages) and it's been my primary browser ever since.
I don't plan on switching back any time soon. 🙂
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time