About an hour ago while talking on the phone with Pop a tooth filling in the front (yes, the front) of my mouth fell out. There wasn't any pain or anything like that, it just fell out.
This really ticks me off. I can mostly hide it as long as I don't smile wide.
Thursday morning I'm getting it re-filled.
This was an expense I absolutely did not need but it has to be done.
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed