About an hour ago while talking on the phone with Pop a tooth filling in the front (yes, the front) of my mouth fell out. There wasn't any pain or anything like that, it just fell out.
This really ticks me off. I can mostly hide it as long as I don't smile wide.
Thursday morning I'm getting it re-filled.
This was an expense I absolutely did not need but it has to be done.
12 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)