About an hour ago while talking on the phone with Pop a tooth filling in the front (yes, the front) of my mouth fell out. There wasn't any pain or anything like that, it just fell out.
This really ticks me off. I can mostly hide it as long as I don't smile wide.
Thursday morning I'm getting it re-filled.
This was an expense I absolutely did not need but it has to be done.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see