Finally laid down the boom
With some sadness - and maybe a little bit of regret, I have officially "closed" my business for the time being. I've wrote about it here before, but being that I was changing blog softwares almost weekly (due to one reason or another), my thoughts got "lost in the stack" so to speak, so... I figured I'd write about it again. It's good reading, anyway. At least for me. 🙂
For the last year-and-a-half, I was running the biz full time. Technically, the biz was in operations for 5 years, but I gave it my first big push (as in tried to make a living off of it) 1.5 years ago. Sadly, I have to give it up for the time being because the bills needed to be paid - and a job opportunity came my way that I just couldn't pass up.
As a whole, being a biz owner was positive. Even with all the crap involved with being a biz owner, I would do it again in a heartbeat, provided I could make a good living doing it. (grin) That's the kicker.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago