Finally laid down the boom
With some sadness - and maybe a little bit of regret, I have officially "closed" my business for the time being. I've wrote about it here before, but being that I was changing blog softwares almost weekly (due to one reason or another), my thoughts got "lost in the stack" so to speak, so... I figured I'd write about it again. It's good reading, anyway. At least for me. 🙂
For the last year-and-a-half, I was running the biz full time. Technically, the biz was in operations for 5 years, but I gave it my first big push (as in tried to make a living off of it) 1.5 years ago. Sadly, I have to give it up for the time being because the bills needed to be paid - and a job opportunity came my way that I just couldn't pass up.
As a whole, being a biz owner was positive. Even with all the crap involved with being a biz owner, I would do it again in a heartbeat, provided I could make a good living doing it. (grin) That's the kicker.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984