Finally laid down the boom
With some sadness - and maybe a little bit of regret, I have officially "closed" my business for the time being. I've wrote about it here before, but being that I was changing blog softwares almost weekly (due to one reason or another), my thoughts got "lost in the stack" so to speak, so... I figured I'd write about it again. It's good reading, anyway. At least for me. :-)
For the last year-and-a-half, I was running the biz full time. Technically, the biz was in operations for 5 years, but I gave it my first big push (as in tried to make a living off of it) 1.5 years ago. Sadly, I have to give it up for the time being because the bills needed to be paid - and a job opportunity came my way that I just couldn't pass up.
As a whole, being a biz owner was positive. Even with all the crap involved with being a biz owner, I would do it again in a heartbeat, provided I could make a good living doing it. (grin) That's the kicker.
👍 Did you find this article helpful? Be a good doobie and leave a tip
More articles to check out
- State of the watch collection for end of 2019
- Why do we keep going back to the Stratocaster?
- The good and bad of preordering a guitar
- 1989 Squier II Stratocaster rides again
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Did PRS win best black guitar of 2019?
- Black Friday guitars 2019
- The HSS guitar is not a good idea
- Cheap Strat copy replacement necks are sometimes better than genuine Fender
- This is most retro Casio watch released in almost 34 years