Finally laid down the boom
With some sadness - and maybe a little bit of regret, I have officially "closed" my business for the time being. I've wrote about it here before, but being that I was changing blog softwares almost weekly (due to one reason or another), my thoughts got "lost in the stack" so to speak, so... I figured I'd write about it again. It's good reading, anyway. At least for me. :-)
For the last year-and-a-half, I was running the biz full time. Technically, the biz was in operations for 5 years, but I gave it my first big push (as in tried to make a living off of it) 1.5 years ago. Sadly, I have to give it up for the time being because the bills needed to be paid - and a job opportunity came my way that I just couldn't pass up.
As a whole, being a biz owner was positive. Even with all the crap involved with being a biz owner, I would do it again in a heartbeat, provided I could make a good living doing it. (grin) That's the kicker.
More articles to check out
- To GPS or not to GPS?
- FM rock radio in 2020. Finally dead? Yes.
- The “Hide Away” Freddy King 11th chord
- Stop playing power chords
- What dashcam do you use? Viofo update, 300 days later
- Any good guitars for under $500?
- I bought another SX Furrian
- Metal’s continuing downward spiral
- EMF radiation danger in quartz watches – time to switch to automatic?
- All about TAXI A&R membership, thoughts on whether metal music sells anymore