Finally laid down the boom
With some sadness - and maybe a little bit of regret, I have officially "closed" my business for the time being. I've wrote about it here before, but being that I was changing blog softwares almost weekly (due to one reason or another), my thoughts got "lost in the stack" so to speak, so... I figured I'd write about it again. It's good reading, anyway. At least for me. 🙂
For the last year-and-a-half, I was running the biz full time. Technically, the biz was in operations for 5 years, but I gave it my first big push (as in tried to make a living off of it) 1.5 years ago. Sadly, I have to give it up for the time being because the bills needed to be paid - and a job opportunity came my way that I just couldn't pass up.
As a whole, being a biz owner was positive. Even with all the crap involved with being a biz owner, I would do it again in a heartbeat, provided I could make a good living doing it. (grin) That's the kicker.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone