fireworks in december
Earlier this evening I went out to grab a bite to eat at a local fast food place. Right after I got my food some fireworks started to go off across the street at Busch Gardens. I parked and watched them for a little while. I got some photos and video of it but I don't feel like posting it right now so I'll do that later.
Back at the stomping grounds it was well known by all that fireworks are illegal. In fact, you can only fire them off legally if you're a licensed pyrotechnician and have had your "event" approved by an official. Connecticut is very anal retentive about fireworks. Several things that are literally harmless (like snakes) are outright banned.
Here in Florida I can literally drive down the street, buy fireworks and set them off anywhere I please, more or less. I haven't bought any but I could any time of the year. There are two huge pro shops just for fireworks right near me.
This is yet another reason why Florida kicks ass.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing