fireworks in december
Earlier this evening I went out to grab a bite to eat at a local fast food place. Right after I got my food some fireworks started to go off across the street at Busch Gardens. I parked and watched them for a little while. I got some photos and video of it but I don't feel like posting it right now so I'll do that later.
Back at the stomping grounds it was well known by all that fireworks are illegal. In fact, you can only fire them off legally if you're a licensed pyrotechnician and have had your "event" approved by an official. Connecticut is very anal retentive about fireworks. Several things that are literally harmless (like snakes) are outright banned.
Here in Florida I can literally drive down the street, buy fireworks and set them off anywhere I please, more or less. I haven't bought any but I could any time of the year. There are two huge pro shops just for fireworks right near me.
This is yet another reason why Florida kicks ass.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?