First! ...and last
Running a blog is sometimes dangerous business, especially when it's public and you have comments turned on (and yes I DARE to have comments on.. eek!). On one of the more popular blogs I read, the comments were turned off for a while. Then the owner of the site got brave again and turned them on. And what happened dare you ask? A crapload of lame-ass losers who do "first" posts. A "first" post is when an idiot waits every single second for a new blog post to appear and then IMMEDIATELY posts a comment with the word "first" followed by something completely idiotic, such as "lalalalalala". I felt sorry for this poor girl, I really did. Fortunately she removed all the comments so the site is now back to a way better status quo.
I have comment moderation at the ready in case this site ever gets popular enough to get blog spammed like that.. but I *hope* I never have to use it. 😉
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see