First! ...and last
Running a blog is sometimes dangerous business, especially when it's public and you have comments turned on (and yes I DARE to have comments on.. eek!). On one of the more popular blogs I read, the comments were turned off for a while. Then the owner of the site got brave again and turned them on. And what happened dare you ask? A crapload of lame-ass losers who do "first" posts. A "first" post is when an idiot waits every single second for a new blog post to appear and then IMMEDIATELY posts a comment with the word "first" followed by something completely idiotic, such as "lalalalalala". I felt sorry for this poor girl, I really did. Fortunately she removed all the comments so the site is now back to a way better status quo.
I have comment moderation at the ready in case this site ever gets popular enough to get blog spammed like that.. but I *hope* I never have to use it. 😉
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?