first attempt at garmin downloaded map update
I know I've been going GPS crazy in the last few posts, but whatever.. deal with it. 🙂
Right now as I write this I'm doing a first: A Garmin GPS map data update via an internet download.
This is what it looks like:
What happened is that when I registered my nüvi 270 at my.garmin.com it notified me that there was a map update and I had 59 days to use it, so I said "okay" and went for it.
The download was 2.5GB which took just a little over 45 minutes to finish. And the update is proceeding as I write this.
If all goes well I will have the most current map data set and everything will be okey-dokey.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see