first attempt at garmin downloaded map update
I know I've been going GPS crazy in the last few posts, but whatever.. deal with it. 🙂
Right now as I write this I'm doing a first: A Garmin GPS map data update via an internet download.
This is what it looks like:
What happened is that when I registered my nüvi 270 at my.garmin.com it notified me that there was a map update and I had 59 days to use it, so I said "okay" and went for it.
The download was 2.5GB which took just a little over 45 minutes to finish. And the update is proceeding as I write this.
If all goes well I will have the most current map data set and everything will be okey-dokey.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?