Bob really likes his new food. His color (while good) is started to look better already. And he's more active. Well.. active for a fish. It's like.. well.. you know what I mean. He's happier.
Per a conversation via a few e-mails with iTransact, I've decided to stay with Nova Information Systems. That other bank just sucked. As they say in Occum, f--k 'em.
Note: I know absolutely no one in Occum.
I owned a Camaro once. Barely drove it. But it looked cool.
And no, I never had the mullet that's sorta/kinda standard with owning that car.
This video pretty much explains that.
By the way, it's true - Camaros to this day will get you laid, even with the mullet stigma attached to it. 🙂
Speaking of mullets.. tell the barber you're sick of looking like an a--hole. You'll get what that means when you see the video I just linked.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp