Bob really likes his new food. His color (while good) is started to look better already. And he's more active. Well.. active for a fish. It's like.. well.. you know what I mean. He's happier.
Per a conversation via a few e-mails with iTransact, I've decided to stay with Nova Information Systems. That other bank just sucked. As they say in Occum, f--k 'em.
Note: I know absolutely no one in Occum.
I owned a Camaro once. Barely drove it. But it looked cool.
And no, I never had the mullet that's sorta/kinda standard with owning that car.
This video pretty much explains that.
By the way, it's true - Camaros to this day will get you laid, even with the mullet stigma attached to it. 🙂
Speaking of mullets.. tell the barber you're sick of looking like an a--hole. You'll get what that means when you see the video I just linked.
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time