fixed truck, choppers
This morn' I went to Goodyear Gemini and my truck is now all oiled and filtered up. I was glad to get this done because I was 1,500 miles overdue for an oil change (d'oh!)
After that I headed to the dentist and the filling that fell out is now re-filled. Very happy about that. The experience left me no worse for wear and the dentist dude did a good job.
After that I visited Dave. Dave is well (even though still coughing up a storm), Mrs. Dave is well and Ms. Mini-Dave is well.
Rock on. 🙂
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches