fixed truck, choppers
This morn' I went to Goodyear Gemini and my truck is now all oiled and filtered up. I was glad to get this done because I was 1,500 miles overdue for an oil change (d'oh!)
After that I headed to the dentist and the filling that fell out is now re-filled. Very happy about that. The experience left me no worse for wear and the dentist dude did a good job.
After that I visited Dave. Dave is well (even though still coughing up a storm), Mrs. Dave is well and Ms. Mini-Dave is well.
Rock on. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake