fixed truck, choppers
This morn' I went to Goodyear Gemini and my truck is now all oiled and filtered up. I was glad to get this done because I was 1,500 miles overdue for an oil change (d'oh!)
After that I headed to the dentist and the filling that fell out is now re-filled. Very happy about that. The experience left me no worse for wear and the dentist dude did a good job.
After that I visited Dave. Dave is well (even though still coughing up a storm), Mrs. Dave is well and Ms. Mini-Dave is well.
Rock on. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar