Got a flat tire today. I went out to start my truck and noticed it was leaning. Got out, looked at the passenger side front, and the tire was all the way flat. Called AAA, had it inflated, drove to Goodyear. They couldn't patch the flat because a screw got lodged in the sidewall. Cost me $85 installed for a new tire. Bleah.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches