Got a flat tire today. I went out to start my truck and noticed it was leaning. Got out, looked at the passenger side front, and the tire was all the way flat. Called AAA, had it inflated, drove to Goodyear. They couldn't patch the flat because a screw got lodged in the sidewall. Cost me $85 installed for a new tire. Bleah.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone