Got a flat tire today. I went out to start my truck and noticed it was leaning. Got out, looked at the passenger side front, and the tire was all the way flat. Called AAA, had it inflated, drove to Goodyear. They couldn't patch the flat because a screw got lodged in the sidewall. Cost me $85 installed for a new tire. Bleah.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago